Monday, August 28, 2017

Hi!

*Waves* I know I haven't posted in something like....three weeks???? I'm so sorry about that, I've been really busy. I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm working hard on something I'm calling TAGS 2.0 (any guesses on what it is?) and that I've got some super fun stuff coming up on the future.

In the meantime, I thought it would be fun if I did a reader photos post this month-so, if you'd like, you can send me one or two photos by August 31st telling me about what your dolls are up to this month, and what they are looking forward to in the next. Have fun!



4 comments:

  1. It's okay. I haven't posted in a while either. I've been working on stuff too. Ooh TAGS 2.0? Sounds cool. Let me guess, The American Girl Spot 2.0?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh fun! Is this the thing you emailed me about or is it something different?
    Oops I completely forgot about the reader photos thing. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm....if it has something to do with switching over to wordpress than yes!

      Delete