Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Nanea ENTIRE COLLECTION on Ebay!

Hello, my fellow internet spies doll fans! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT I FOUND! Eh, what's that? You do know? Oh. The big all-caps title. Right.

Anyway, I found someone on Ebay selling Nanea and her entire collection for the very low price of............$399! Now, I don't know what the prices are on her collection, but I don't believe it can possibly cost $400. But I grabbed all the pictures, so here they are!





































So there she is! With her entire release collection. I think it's cute-although, I think it's a little small-maybe she'll get some new stuff after her initial release.


And here is Miss Nanea Mitchell in all her glory!! Can I just say I am in LOVE. WITH. HER. FACE. It is so sweet and innocent. This confirms that her eyebrows are feathered, and that her shirt is printed with little houses and palm trees, NOT boats. Her buttons appear to be functional!! I hope I'm right.


She has a Hawaiian luau outfit!! It's SO cute! But didn't Molly have something very close to this? I don't think Molly's had the maraca thingies. I might DIY this-it looks pretty easy.



This isn't the most interesting shot of Nanea, but it gives you a view that lets you see that her shoes have a clear plastic strap at the back to hold them on, and that her haircut is tapered slightly. It also shows that the flower in her hair is a removable plastic clip.



Her pajamas are just perfect! If they have a girls size of this I will be first in line to buy it. It's interesting that she doesn't have slippers-I like it!





And finally, her accessories! They include a bag, what appears to be a small, matching drawstring bag (hmm....) A letter addressed to Nanea, what I think is a library card, two dollars, and a shell necklace. The bag is super cool, and the envelope is so tiny!

So, what do you think now? Do you think you will get Nanea?



3 comments:

  1. Guess what?!?! I found a secret playlist of Nanea videos on AG's YouTube channel! The link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RQQcn26CqM&index=1&list=PLOhRWwSyTfGgT8sAzCrdAu_I-t7dWxmEm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! You are quite the internet spy, Anna!

      Delete
    2. Well... actually they had a link to it at the end of a video and most of the videos are up by now but thank you anyway.

      Delete