Sunday, June 25, 2017

Let's Talk; Who is Your Favorite AG Mini Doll?

Hello, everyone! It's Sunday, and that means it's time for Let's Talk! Last week's question was;

''If You could Put Freckles on Any Doll, Who Would It Be?''

You guys have some great imaginations, and had some great ideas! However, Joy's comment was definitely my fave!

I think #39 would look PERFECT with freckles.
CAROLINE; Hey, what about me?
ME: Um, no. Just no.
CAROLINE: You really think so?
SAMANTHA: Of course she thinks so! You would look AWFUL in freckles!
CAROLINE; Gee, thanks, Sami.
SAMANTHA; She's calling me Sami again!
ME; Girls, can't you go somewhere else?
I only meant to write down a simple comment! Why is it so hard? I mean, it's just one sentence!

Hahahahaha! Li-li, Sammy-I mean Samantha- you guys crack me up! And #39 with freckles would be gorgeous.

And now for today's question! Are you ready? Drum-roll please!

     ''Who Is Your Favorite AG Mini Doll?''

My answer; My favorite AG mini doll is Tenney Grant! I love her bouncy, soft, thick blond hair, and she has the sweetest little face.

Now that I've answered, it's time for you to! I can't wait to hear about all your favorite mini's!


7 comments:

  1. Probably the Saige mini doll. Her hair is so fun to play with and she's so cute!
    Mini Saige (a.k.a. Melody): Yep, yep, yep, I'm amazing.
    *Rest of the minis go pout in the corner*

    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite mini doll is probably Samantha. She has such shiny black hair, and I am crazy about her little shoes!
    CAROLINE;*pouting* Why not me?
    SAMANTHA:Duh, Caroline. Because I'm the beauty around here.
    CAROLINE;Blah, blah, blah. You think you're so great.
    SAMANTHA;Because I am!
    CAROLINE;I'M the cool dudette around here.
    ME;GIRLS! Seriously?
    Sorry, I need to go. Two little girls to deal with here!
    SAMANTHA; I'M NOT LITTLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definetly Mini Saige! Her freckles are SOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE freckled mini dolls! That's why I love mini Tenney so much, too.

      Delete
  5. The Gabriela mini doll is adorable! I love her hair! Her outfit is really cute, too.

    ReplyDelete