Sunday, July 30, 2017

Let's Talk (ON-TIME EDITION!!)

Hello, guys! It’s time for (Drum roll, please!) Let’s Talk!! Last week’s question was…………………………………………………………………..
‘’Who is your Favorite Retired AG Doll?’’

 Xyra commented
Of all the retired AG dolls there is one I wish I would have gotten and that is Kanani, but I also kind of wish I had Jess. Kanani is very pretty with great hair. Jess is also really pretty and I loved her story.
~Xyra



I love Kanani, too! Thanks for commenting, Xyra! 

 And now for today’s question!
‘’What’s the Cutest Thing You’ve Ever Made for Your Dolls?’’

My Answer; ‘’The cutest thing I’ve ever made for my dolls is a hammock made from….an old dishtowel, a dowel, and two shoelaces?? Yep, you better believe it. It was one of Adi’s DOTM posts-I did a tutorial! You can check it out at           

Now that I’ve answered it’s your turn! I’m looking forward to hearing about your cute creations! (One more thing-If you’ve done a tutorial on the thing you made, feel free to include the link!)


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, well I don't usually make anything for my dolls. My grandmother does that. So I'll just say that the cutest thing that SHE made is a doll beret. My dolls use it when they travel to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, lucky you, Joy! I've seen that beret-it's adorable!

      Delete