Monday, May 22, 2017

A Photoshoot with Adalyn...

Hello, my fellow doll fans! I made Adalyn a new shirt today, and she wore it for a photoshoot. It was my first 'finished-looking' top I've made, with facings, and hemming, and zig-zag stitch finishing. I'm really proud of it! Here are some more pictures;


Cute little Adalyn...(Shh! Don't tell her I said that!!)


I am SO proud of this picture! I love the angle and the clarity of it-I was on a roll with my camera!

A cool fact about Adalyn is that she is actually the same age as me-eleven. But I decided that she is almost nine, because I loved being nine, and she looks younger than my other dolls.



Don't you just LOVE her hair??

And, last but CERTAINLY not least, this is one of the best pictures I have ever taken. Perfect clarity, blurred background, clear focal point. She has the cutest face!! I have fallen in love with her button nose and almond shaped brown eyes. Asian molds, such as the #4 mold, and the Jess mold, don't get enough attention these days-and I don't know why! They are so sweet. I am hoping with the introduction of Z Yang these cuties will get more appreciation!



5 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Great job! And you're eleven now? Yay! Finally someone my age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Adalyn is adorable. Love your blog!

    Diamond
    Worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! I especially like the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete