Sunday, May 28, 2017

Let's Talk; What Would Your Dream Custom Doll Look Like?

Hello, my Lovely Readers! I decided to try a new thing I'm calling 'Let's Talk'! Here's the way it works; I ask a question, and you guys answer it in the comments. Then, I will select SOME of the comments to be featured in the next Let's Talk post. Ready? Here we go!

Today's Question is................................................................................................................................

What would your dream custom doll look like, and what would you name her?


My answer; My dream custom would have a Marie-Grace face mold, freckles, and Elizabeth eyes. She would have a wig that was the color of Lea's but the cut would be closer to Grace's. Her meet outfit would be a loose lavender shirt with a lacy white skirt, plus Lea's sandals. I would name her either Anna or Rebekah....I'm not sure yet!

Now that I've answered, it's your turn! I can't wait to see all of your wonderful and creative answers!



8 comments:

  1. Well, my dream custom doll would have blue eyes, freckles, and black wavy hair. Her name would be Myrtle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think she should be pale and have green eyes instead. Just my thought on your dream doll

      Delete
  2. Also, she would have a yellow dress with orange flowers. She would have black mary-jane shoes like Samantha's. She would also have a Marie-Grace face mold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, she sounds absolutely beautiful! Myrtle is such a pretty name.

      Delete
  3. Mine would have blue eyes and tan skin and long brown wavy hair. Her outfit would be a Green tank-top, dark jeans, Cowgirl boots and a biker jacket. Her name would be Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia sounds beautiful! I would love to have an outfit like hers for Adalyn!

      Delete
  4. My dream custom doll would look like the main character from the novel I'm currently plotting-dark brown hair with blond and red streaks, green eyes, light skin, freckles, and would probably have the Jess mold. Her name would be Emma (the name of my character) and her meet outfit would be a spy suit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh....maybe I need to make a doll like that!

      Delete