Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Road Not Taken; A Poetic Photoshoot

The Road Not Taken
                 By Robert Frost

                                            Two Roads diverged in a yellow green wood
                                             And sorry I could not travel both,

                                                I looked down one as far as I could,
                                               To where it bent in the undergrowth
                                                      
                                                      Then took the other, just as fair
                                                    And having perhaps the better claim,
                                                    For it was grassy and wanted wear,\
                                                    Though, as for that, the passing there
                                                    Had worn them really about the same
                                                               
                                                      
                                                    And both that morning equally lay,
                                                    In leaves no step had trodden black.
                                                    
                                                    Oh, I kept the first for another day,
                                                    Yet knowing how way leads onto way,
                                                    I doubted if I should ever come back.
                                                      I shall be telling this with a sigh,
                                                     Somewhere ages and ages hence;
                                                 
                                                Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I,
                                                 I took the one less traveled by,
                                                And that has made all the difference.

So what did you guys think?? I was staring into blank space when all of a sudden I had this idea-and I think it came out kind of cool!



                                               

                            

2 comments: