Saturday, May 6, 2017

A Very Special Opportunity!



Hi, everyone! How would you doll like to have her picture in a original AGSpot production? How would you like to get YOUR name in the credits? Ok, I think I need to slow down. I am working on a special video montage for World Doll Day 2017. (It's June 10th) It's going to focus on the huge Community of doll-lovers out there. And, to show that community, I need the community to send in pictures! So here are the rules;

Send in a picture of your doll or your doll with her doll to cupcakecustomsag@gmail.com by May 31. You may have up to three pictures, but no more. You may also send in a short stop-motion that is no more than 15 seconds long, and without any sound (there will be music in the video). Photo collages are fine, too. Please put 'World Doll Day' in the subject line, to ensure yours gets in. Remember to include your name as you want it to appear in the video, and if you want, your dolls' name, and/or your blog. If you are under 13, you should ask a parent's or guardian's permission.

Have fun! I can't wait to see what you guys send!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited! I'm also planning something for world doll day!
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Maybe I can include a link when I post the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I hope to send some pictures in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! P.S.-I love the way you write your name!

    ReplyDelete