Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Write To AG; We Need A Homeschooled Doll!

Hello Doll-Lovers! Raise a virtual hand if you are/have been/will be homeschooled! Lots of you probably are. Ok, now, raise a virtual hand if you have seen an AG doll who is homeschooled! No hands. There isn't a homeschooled American Girl Doll! The closest we've gotten is Chrissa ''considering'' which isn't really all that close. Every single AG doll has gone to a school. American Girl prides itself on representing girls from all races and walks of life. But us homeschoolers are not represented. We need to remedy this!

I ask anyone who has the time, to take ten minutes and write to AG, asking that they make a doll who is home-educated. We are a community, and we can make a difference! Address your letter to here;

                                                American Girl
                                                P.O. Box 620497,
                                                Middleton, WI 53562-0497

Please remember to be polite and respectful in your letters-AG will probably pay more attention to polite letters than rude ones. I will be writing a letter, and I will post it soon, along with any reply I get.

So, what are you waiting for?? Get writing!

P.S. Today is the last day to send in a picture for my World Doll Day Video Montage!


6 comments:

  1. Actually, Jess McConnell (GOTY 2006) was homeschooled for six months. It'd still be nice to have another though!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That is SO funny, because Adalyn is a GOTY Jess! Oops!But I still would like another one, too.

      Delete
  2. That's an AWESOME idea! I don't think I will actually be able to do it, but thank you so much for sharing this! :)
    ~Rebcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The idea has been bouncing around in my head for a while-I'm glad I finally posted it!

      Delete